Visit the Facebook event page at https://www.facebook.com/events/446241022650327/.
Calculus for a Cause Fall 2019
Dedicated to Ruth Moonesinghe
- SPHS math and AP Computer Science students
- We offer help for Math I, I+, II, II+, III, III+, Math Analysis, Calculus, Statistics, AP Calculus AB and BC, and AP Computer Science A
- You must be enrolled in a course to receive its corresponding packet.
- Prepare for finals by picking up a newly revised review packet.
- 3 hours of free tutoring by upper-level math students and alumni are included with each packet.
- Friday, December 13
- Tutoring runs from 3-6 PM.
- Tutoring will occur in 500 and 900 building math classrooms.
- Packets will be distributed in the new STEM Building's courtyard on the day of the event starting at 2:45 PM.
- Get math help before finals with a comprehensive review packet and tutoring!
Questions or want to help out?
- Email Albert Zhou at firstname.lastname@example.org.